Sunday, July 8, 2012

Alle studio

Today I would like to share the work of my friend and classmate (we studied design together in Florence) Lisa Vassalle who recently opened a small studio called Alle Studio based in Viareggio, Italy. Her work mainly focuses on illustrations,jewelry and other handmade products.
It is a definitely new discovery for me, I didn't know she did illustrations at all. As she told me, she wanted to become illustrator for a very long time, the pass towards the goal was quite long, but finally letting the imagination free and delving into the world of her illustrated emotions is making her very happy.
I love her work, the technique, the colors, the characters, everything is amazing!!!
I want to own everything that this lovely little studio creates.
You could purchase her work here Alle studio at Etsy







photos from http://allestudio.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment