Thursday, February 16, 2012

Foldy Lamp Family


Foldy lamp family is an expression of the love I have for simplicity,functionality and for the natural materials. While designing my own apartment, I tried to create something that would fit into the overall mood of the space that I wanted to convey through my design, I could not find what I liked elsewhere and this is what I came up with.
Foldy table lamp is a simple metal lamp, with flexible shape and easily foldable structure.
Foldy floor lamp follows the family traditions by having simple shape and foldable legs with a wooden base.
Foldy chandelier is a little bit more complex than the rest of the Foldy family, but still remains true to the aesthetics of the series. It can be altered into many different shapes. It has four separate metal shades and four metal legs and each of them can be folded and rotated separately. 





photos by Anka Gujabidze

8 comments:

  1. The line is beautiful! I think the floor lamp might be my favorite with those wonderful feet. What kind of wood is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm very happy you like it! The wood is Beech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it a lot. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!
    did you build it from scratch? I mean how did you built the articulations?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys!
    Yes Franck everything is from the scratch. The articulations were molded.

    ReplyDelete